Halloween season is here and I couldn’t be more excited to share this Glam Zombie idea with you! I partnered with Unilever this season to present to you a costume idea that is achievable with these amazing Beauty products and can all be found in Target’s beauty aisle. Not only will you find some amazing products to help bring your Halloween look to life, you’ll save with Cartwheel on spooky beauty picks!
This is a sponsored post by Mirum. All opinions are my own.
- Step 1: Spray roots with Suave Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo. I prefer to have unwashed hair for this Halloween look, adding Suave Dry Shampoo will prep the hair for lots of volume.
- Step 2: Flip head upside down and blow-dry, running fingers through hair. Add volume by applying Toni & Guy Sea Salt Spray
- Texturize with a flat or curling iron, brush out the strands
- Step 3: Separate hair into 2-inch portions and tease all sections using a comb. Focus on roots and middle section.
- Step 4: Finish with Tresemme Tres 2 Ultra Fine Mist to set your final Glam Zombie look.
Voila! Drop Dead Gorgeous Glam Zombie hair! Look forward to seeing your looks this season. And remember to stop by at your nearest Target beauty aisle to get the beauty products to re-create this or any Halloween look this season! Do you have the Cartwheel app yet? Get additional savings on all your spooky beauty picks.